Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving


Pretty good looking pumpkins (except for Seans on the bottom right) ha ha ha!!


Our pumpkin wasn't ready to be photographed



Matt and Britt Scooping out the Pumpkin Guts


CRAZY Husband with a Creepy looking knife!


Sean and Cambria Creating their Masterpieces

October just wouldn’t be complete without some pumpkin carving!! This is one of our favorite things to do during this season. We found a great website with all sorts of pumpkin carving templates. They actually turned out super cute and they were really easy to do! Jeff’s cousin Sean, his wife Cambria, and Matt Jeff’s brother and his girlfriend Brittany also joined in on the fun! We had a great time mastering these fabulous creations!! I believe I can say this holiday season feels complete.




5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh fun! We are horrible and still havent carved our pumpkins :( Its on our to do list tonight :)

Copinga's said...

Hey Lindsay!! I'm so glad you got a blog and found mine! You and Jeff are so dang cute, how is married life going? It goes by fast doesn't it. I'm going to add you as our friends, hope you don't mind.

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

Jeff and Lindsay!!! Yippeee, I'm so glad you found us. I LOVE your costume idea, that is so funny! It was so fun to get to see you guys while we were out there. We're jealous that we're not there to hang out with you guys. We need to get out there more. Come on out to DC any time:)

Chelsea and Miles said...

Hello!! Looks like you guys had a fun time!! Im glad you caved in like me and got a blog!!

Kristin Morgan said...

Cute big picture at the top of the blog! Way cute! Look at you two all getting professional pics on me! I am so glad we're practically related because I'll get to see your happy faces forever!

Kristin