

Despite the horrific weather that was destined to come, Jeff and I decided to go up to the Spruces on Friday night to go camping. Jeff being scared to put up the tent in the dark entrusted me to accomplish the task. I didn't use a few poles but it stayed strong through the wind and pouring rain!Jeff built a fabulous fire that we roasted some dogs on. We had a succesful camping experience...some highlights - staying dry, the slide in our tent, funniest conversations, yummy food, and absolutely no sleep. Thanks Husband for such a wonderful experience!
18 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you finally caved in, and how fun for the two of you guys to go camping!
I love camping really it is so much fun! The rain just adds something new! Looks like fun for just the 2 of you guys!
K that looks like so much fun! Al and I have never gone camping together! We'll all have to go sometime! Im so glad that your a blogger...love ya!
ok so I'm officially a bad friend! When did you get bangs? I love them! I didn't even know you changed your hair. Well you look cute, I hope you like the new do. We need to get together soon. Camping looks fun! Who knows when Nate and I will get to do that again. Love ya
Ha! You did it! I'm glad it worked out! Enjoy those mountains, I miss them!
Kristin
Linds, I am so glad you guys have a blog! You'll love it!
You guys crack me up! You best be adding the Stewart's to your blog. lukeandalistewart.blogspot.com
Lindsay you are darling!! I caved with the blog thing too..now I just need my husband to get more on board. He still thinks they are lame. Anyways keep in touch!! This is Holly (Stewart) Zinn by the way! Remember our old Yoga days!!
Mmm that hot dog i bet tasted delish!! ha ha!! Good for you on camping! Dustin and I keep talking about it cause he LOVES it.. we must plan something together soon!
Thanks for dinner love!! It was so much fun!!
It was so good to see you yesterday! You looked great. Incase you didn't get my invite send me your gmail address so I can get a private invite to you for our blog...
ashleewright07@gmail.com
I am happy you started a blog. I love to see what is going on with everyone. Josh and my wedding anniversary is Oct. 4 and every year is horrible weather, so just know for next year not to plan a camping trip. :) I can't believe you guys stayed through that weather. You are more brave than I would be!
Hey Jeff and Lindsay this is Heather from highschool! I am so glad you are part of the blog world. Looks like you guys had fun! There is nothing like the great outdoors!!!!
Lindsay I am proud of you for caving! Welcome to the blog life :)With everyone's life so busy it is fun to be able to catch up on everyones life! You two are darling!
Hey it is great to have you in the blogging world. WELCOME
hey lindsay! my sister-in-law to be just introduced me to the blogging world as well, a little crazy but also very addicting! Its good to see you guys are good and what you are up to! it is so fun to see what all the friends are up to.... most of them seem to be having babies...CRAZY! i'm a little behind everyone! keep in touch!!
i forgot to add a link to our blog so here is the address
tadandemrealityshow.blogspot.com
yeah I'm so glad you caved too haha!! your blog is so cute and it looks like you guys are having fun!! Our husbands need to play softball again!!
Hey Linds!!! And Heffe! What a cute couple! I'm jealous... I wish my hubby would take me camping (with no kids) and stay up all night! Sounds like such a fun time!
Post a Comment