Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Ditner


Happy 20th Birthday Whitney! Wow I can't believe you are already twenty, where does the time go??? I swear it was just yesterday we were playing swim lessons in the bath tub, sliding down the stairs in our blanket sleepers, playing babies and dress ups from dusk till dawn, sneaking out of bed to play the pinball machine, hiding our vitamins behind the couch, making up little routines for Mom and Dad to watch, fighting over the bathroom, seriously the memories just go on. I am so grateful to have you as my little sister! Thank you for always making family get togethers so memorable! You have a magnetic personality and zest for life that I find truly amazing! I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments. Thanks for sharing the last 20 years of your life with me, I am excited to see what the next 20 years will be like! Here's to another WONDERFUL year! Love you Ditner face!!!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe she's 20 already! I swear she will always be the little girl that would get mad at scratch her face :) Tell her happy B-day from me!!

Kristen said...

Hey Linds! Glad you caved because Blogging is so much better than Facebook. This is the real way to see what others are up to.;) But I am glad we have stayed in touch with it anyway.You look gorgeous as always!

Candace & Winston said...

Hey Linds! Just wanted to say Hi and that i found your blog!! You and jeff are darling. Hope you are doing well and that i bump into you soon!
Love, Candace

Ashlee said...

Hey LINZ!!! HAPPY HAPPY B-Day to YOU!!!!!! Hope you have a good one today, and we really need to get together for lunch ASAP!