Sunday, October 26, 2008

The 3rd Annual Halloween Bash







For the past three years Megan Whitney and Annie Crockett have thrown the greatest Halloween Party! All the guests come decked out in their best costumes ready for food and games. Jeff and I have gone as Cavemen/woman, The Super Snow's, and this year............ Little Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad Wolf. This year the planners decided to try something a little different, they had a HYPNOTIST come. Let's just say the audience was about crying they were laughing so hard! All the hypnotized peeps were hilarious! The unforgettable moments of the night were: Nate's Snake Dance, Brooke's Belly Dancing Skills, Jake's Phone Conversation with Paris Hilton, Bitty's Nursing Skills, and Jeff's Ballet Dance with Dan. Of course my camera died so I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone in their costumes, and I'm sad cause they were really good! We are looking forward to next years! Thanks Whitney's and Crockett's for an unforgetable night!

3 comments:

Kristin Morgan said...

I hope you two won the best costume of the night! That was good! Wish I could have been there! Hypnotist huh, really wish I could have been there.


Kristin

melissa said...

hey lindsay it's melissa aiken! i found your blog from al and sarah's. i love your guys' costumes, so creative! and i'm super jealous you guys went camping a few weeks ago, i miss those days!

Emily said...

wow.... your and jeff's costume was fabulous! where did you find that wolf mask?! hope everything is going well, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!