
Park City Main Street eating our ice cream. I got bubble gum ice cream......ya not so good after the age of 5.
The Guests anxiously awaiting



They made Jeff sit on a saddle while they gave him a "yee-haw" Happy Birthday


My Family and Jeff's Family all chipped in and bought him XBox 360. I don't know why I did it cause I pretty much just widdowed myself!! It was definitely LOVE at first SIGHT for him!
I planned for two weeks and I must say the surprise couldn’t have gone any better! I threw Jeff a Surprise Birthday Party for his 24th birthday. Our friends and family met at Texas Roadhouse for dinner at 4:00 and then I brought the birthday boy at 4:30. He had absolutely no idea what was going on. Everyone did a great job at keeping it a secret! I almost blew it like a million times so I am very proud of myself. I swear it’s so hard to keep secrets from your husband, I was lying left and right. After the party Jeff and I went up to Park City and spent the night at Park City Peaks Hotel. We walked on Main, watched the U game, ate more food, and swam. What a great night, we are so blessed to be surrounded by such great family and friends. Thanks for coming everyone, it was a fabulous night! And thanks Husband for being such a wonderful man, I don’t know where I’d be without you. Love you bug!



4 comments:
Wow, you are seriously an awesome wife for planning all of that. Looks like it was a great time.
That was way fun Linds! Thanks for inviting us. I'm glad it was a success.
What a fun party! I love the invites they look so cute
For a second I saw you two as 8th graders and I thought, "they're together?" You guys are cute husband and wife seriously!
Post a Comment