Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SUMMER FUN!!


























This summer has been so great! We have enjoyed many little vacations to St. George, Park City, Lava Hot Springs, OUR PARADISE (Bear Lake), Meg Goodfellow's birthday (sister in law), our niece Summer's birthday, and lots of boating!! We are so grateful for all our family and friends who will just pick up and take off with us!

11 comments:

al + sar said...

Finally a post! You have been EVERYWHERE this summer! Jealous! Love the pics!

Ashlee said...

Looks like you have had a ton of fun!! I wish we could have made it down the Lava Hot Springs river but Makella was so scared. Looks like you guys made it though :)

the driggs said...

St. George and Lava was SO much fun!!! You guys are the best!!
xoxo

Abbie O. said...

Cute pics Linds!! I have that Target swimsuit...so cute on you!! Hope all is well:)

Gleason's said...

What a fun summer. Thanks for the pictures of the new babies. We haven't seen pictures of Braxton and Brody, they are cute.

Gleason's said...

Okay Lindsay, I don't mean to be a blogger stalker but Hogan's sounded and looked familar so I went to their blog. I thought that was a Bagley. Julie (her Mom) was one of my best friends in high school and is in my friends dinner group (which I never get to go too since I live out of state). We missed Julie in Mexico when the girls celebrated our 50th birthdays, ouch.
Connie Snow Gleason

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Looks like fun! You guys have had a busy summer! You look so dang cute!!!

Jacqi said...

Excuse ME! Coming to PC and not even a phone call???? Or a text? I need to work on that Mrs. Snow!

Meg and Nate said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm still mad you guys went to Lava the weekend we couldn't go. j/k we'll just have to go again. I love the snow white costume! let's get together soon

ashly said...

Such CUTE pictures and soo fun to catch up (through blogging) So glad we ran into you and thanks for the comment on our blog. Looks like your loving life!! PS we know the Driggs, Chad and I go way back. Our families have been friends forever.

the taylors said...

what a fun summer!