









Two years down and eternity to go! We celebrated our two year anniversary on June 2oth. I have been meaning to post something, but life has just been busy. We believe our love story began in late August of 1996. It's crazy to me that for so many years Jeff was always right there, always there. Ever since I can remember Jeff was the one person I would always call if there was ever something not right in my life. Which now I think about it and it's so weird!! From middle school to high school to college and now. He has always been there for me! Jeff you are my favorite person to argue with, to dance with, to cook with, to watch movies with, to bike with, to be lazy with, to cry with, to decorate with, to vent to, to laugh with, to come home to......the list just goes on and on. I'm so glad we never dated in high school, or I never wrote you back on your mission. Our lives together might have never been. The summer before our first year of college is when the sparks started with us, little did we know what would come from it. Thanks to all our friends and family who have shared all the fun memories with us thus far!!
9 comments:
What a cute post! I love you two together!! Happy 2 Years!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute. We need to plan something soon and I promise we won't bail out this time.
Thanks for letting us celebrate your 2 years with us!! We had a great time in St. George:)
xoxo
YEA... Happy Anniversary! Your pic's are beautiful from the wedding!
Darling post! Congrats on your wonderful 2 year marriage! I still can't believe you two got married. It really is the perfect story!
That was very well said! SO cute! I loved the pictures and remembering that day!
Congrats Linds! Your wedding pictures are great and you look beautiful!
dang, you guys are a good looking couple! None of us knew you guys were so meant to be! You're wedding was gorgeous!
I still remember going to your wedding and thinking how beautiful it was! Your dress, the colors, your tan... haha!! Happy 2 years!
Post a Comment