Sunday, June 7, 2009

Palm Springs















In May we were able to pack up and head to Indio for 9 days. We had a fabulous time!The Hawkins, Breen, and Perry's were all able to escape with us. We hung out at the pool, had BBQ's, celebrated a birthday, played intense pool volleyball, water polo, shopping, Disneyland. It was a great time! Thanks friends for coming!

7 comments:

al + sar said...

Im still so jealous! You look so cute and I love the hat you wore to the pool. Love ya!

melissa said...

Looks like fun! You look gorgeous as usual. I'm pretty sure I saw you riding a bike the other day when I drove up to my parents house. I would have honked but I didn't want to scare you!!

Ashlee said...

Looks like such a fun trip!! I would love to get away for 9 days.... FUN FUN

The Perry's said...

WOW! You can tell which family hasn't been working on their body! We definitely have our work cut out for us!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Looks like a blast! You guys are too cute! I am glad you got to escape for a little. :)

Lisa and Oliver said...

Lindsay! You and your hubby are so darling! Oliver loves working with Jamison when he goes to his branch.
Looks like fun!

The Theler's said...

Lindsey you are so freakin beautiful!!! I think you keep getting more and more georgeous. Looks like fun, I wish I could go on a trip. ANjuli