Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day and Grandma Rogers 91st Birthday





This year we spent Mother's Day with my family. It really was a very special week for my family. We all got together for a BBQ (nothing better)! We were able to celebrate the sweet day with my sister and her little family and also her mother in law and their family. The whole day was amazing I am so thankful for such wonderful family and friends! We were also able to celebrate my Grandma Laura Rogers 91st Birthday!! I love listening to all of her stories. I find them very informative and really educational. This woman has been through it all and doesn't have a wrinkle. Jeff and I love her so much and we are so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of her life!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

How fun. I can't believe how big all of your sisters kids are!!!

al + sar said...

Your gma is 91?? She looks 65!! You will be gorgeous like her at that age!