Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ladies and Gentleman.........The GRADUATE






No more all nighters studying, no more study groups, no more walking on campus in work clothes during blizzards, no more papers, no more super expensive books that he never used, no more tuition, no more FINALS!!!! MR. SNOW IS DONE!! Congratulations Jeff I am so proud of you and all of your hard work. You continue to amaze me each day! I am looking forward to all the fun things the future has in store for you. I couldn't be more proud!! I LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Congrats. That's such a great feeling to have them finished!!

Abby said...

CONGRATS Jeff! Lindz... we are dying to double. Please let's set something up! Come to dinner with us all on Saturday night- I think Court set it up. Settebello, 7:30.

Love you!

Abs

al + sar said...

Yay for Jeffrey!!

Megan Loves Life said...

Yeah for Jeffe! That must feel SO good!