Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Best Friends Wedding



Very very late post! My sweet brother in law Matt finally sealed the deal with his high school sweetheart Brittany on April 9, 2009. I have been waiting for this day for sooooooo long!! Honestly It's almost been 3 years that I have waited for them to tie the knot. Their wedding was so special and Jeff and I were so glad to be a part of it. Matt and Britt we love you both so much! We can't imagine our lives without you! Honestly you guys have been so supportive and loving and we truly appreciate everything you do for us. We can't wait to journey through life with you guys........good times, babies, bad times, weddings, traveling, wrinkles, saggyness. We can conquer it all together. Your wedding was beautiful!! Thanks for making our lives just that much sweeter! Here's to all the fun memories that lie ahead. WE LOVE YOU!!!! MUAH!!!!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I just have to say... Matt and Jeff look like twins... maybe i don't know this and maybe they are but they truly look identical!

Love you!

al + sar said...

Gorgeous pic of you and Jeff on your header! Their wedding looks like it was so much fun. Love ya!

Gleason's said...

I have been checking your post in hopes you would post a picture of Matt and Britany's wedding, I knew I wouldn't get anything from Barb and Greg. Beautiful picture of the four of you. My family and I were so sorry to miss the wedding. I heard the wedding was wonderful, thanks for the sharing a few pictures.
Love Connie Snow Gleason and Family

Copinga's said...

Hey Lindsay! Sorry I'm so busy right now!! Anyways email me at acopinga@yahoo.com and I'll tell you about Latisse!

You look darling by the way

AlliSMiles said...

It was fun running into you that day! (I knew the groom looked familiar) Too bad I couldn't chat--I'm photographing weddings now! Keep in touch! allismiles.blogspot.com