Wednesday, February 18, 2009

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE........................

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.”

~Unknown~


CHOCOLATE COVERED GRAPES!!! These delectable sweet treats were introduced to Jeff and I last Valentine’s Day. WE immediately fell in LOVE!!! I decided that this year wouldn’t be the same without them. Friday morning I made my drive to Cummings only to find a super full parking lot with police patrol. I walked into the chocolate store and standing right before me was a red post saying “Please Take a Number” who would have thought???? Taking a number in a chocolate store…. police patrol….Crazy! Jeff and I both agree that those juicy little buggers smothered in chocolate were well worth the wait! To celebrate LOVE day we decided on a downtown holiday getaway at Little America. It was absolutely PERFECT!! I am so lucky to be so in love!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

sounds like so much fun, and I'll have to try choco grapes!

Abby and Ryann said...

You guys are adorable! I'll have to try those little treats they sound amazing.

Love you!

Abs

Copinga's said...

Hey Lindsay!! How are you doing? Yeah I really feel really strong about this product from my research and people I have talked to. I'm picking up my prescription this week and will let you know how it goes. I have heard people seeing results in just a week of use so we will see what happens with me. It sounds almost to good to be true! Let me know if you want more info. Hope all is well!!

Meg and Nate said...

That's very sweet! I might just have to try some chocolate grapes, sounds interesting. Let's get together soon.

Brooke and Kris G said...

HI!!! Now we can blog stalk each other! I really want to go to Tsunami again... I am in love with their food! See ya in the AM.

Tracy Peterson said...

I am so glad that you found them! I had to take a number last year too :) I miss you guys!