
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Me and the CORE (my camera sucks)

Our dancing skills the DIP!

The Girls in the tank...so cool!

It was freezing!

We were lucky enough to go to our friend Matt Tillotson's cabin up in Oakley for New Year's Eve! We ate, went snowmobiling, explored the huge cabins, had a dance party, and watched the most amazing display of fireworks! It was a very fun filled night with our friends! We love you all so much! It's crazy that 2008 is over and it's fun to reflect back on all the fun memories throughout the year. Here's to a happy, healthy, succesful year in 2009! Love Jeff and Linz
5 comments:
You guys always are doing such fun things!! Glad to see you are having a blast and doing so well.
We miss the Snows!
Linds!
Looks like you guys had a blast! We started a blog so I added you...hope you don't mind! We really need to get together soon!
Linds I finally discovered your blog i didn't even know you finally made one boy do i have some catching up to do! SO cute
thanks linds! when are you and jeff going to join the pack? ;) you look just as gorgeous as ever...i wish i were in as good of shape as you!
I love that you have a blog! I found it through Ems! You guys are so cute! I am glad you guys are doing well! You look so dang cute! :)
Post a Comment