Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Noticings:

Yes I know that is not even a word, but I just wanted to talk about all the little things I have NOTICED these past few weeks.

1. I am getting used to working 11 to 12 hour days and going over an insane amount of minutes on my cell phone. Yeah for Verizon!
2. I can’t handle when husband gets down. I don’t feel like I am strong enough to pick him back up!
3. Short Sales are awful!! But, I think I am becoming an expert at them so just let me know if you need any help. I have found a few favorite banks!
4. By the end of my day I come home to my husband looking like a HAG! I wish I could come home like Mary Poppins! Hair perfectly placed, not like my pony tail with fifty bobby pins. Make-up as fresh as the moment you put it on…weird cause I leave with make up on but when I get home I swear I’m not wearing any! Clothes neatly pressed, not me! I am running around all day, sitting, and spilling things all over myself. Super positive and happy, well I try to be but I have my down days. 
5. I think I have become best friends with the drive through window people at Wendy’s….Sad and sick at the same time!
6. I have officially been off Diet Coke and Dr. Pepper for two months, and I don’t even miss it! These days I’m a water, fruit punch, and lemonade lady.
7. I am in dire need of the sun! My skin is glowing and every blemish on my face is just adding something fabulous to it! I vowed I would never go to a tanning bed, so I have to stick with it! So far so good!
8. I am a really good cook, surprisingly! It’s been two weeks of great meals and my husband has eaten everything! He is super picky and he hasn’t said anything bad yet! I remain silent while watching my husband take the first bite followed by the swallow. He usually smiles and continues eating which means I’m in the clear.
9. Husband and I have become super handy and we love painting our furniture…particularly black. Quite fun!
10. I have taken more cold showers these past few weeks then I have in my entire life, except for when I was in Africa. But, it was so hot outside so I didn’t’ really mind the cold water.
11. Without husband I would be a wreck, he is the ONLY one who can make everything better, thank heavens!
12. I never thought I would be going to my “old make out spot” to look at houses. Funny cause when I used to go there, there were no houses for miles. Crazy how the building industry just boomed!!
13. I have finally learned how to sew! I had my Mom teach me how to use a sewing machine and how to sew by hand. Husband is actually pretty impressed and I must admit I am too!
14. I’ve become super baby hungry!! Just cause I work with this cute girl who has the best baby! She brings cute Ty in with her and I can’t get enough of the little guy spitting up, pooping, and smiling like crazy!!
15. Lastly I am so lucky to be where I am in life and to be enjoying all these little noticings! I pretty much LOVE my life! I think 2009 is going to be a very fun and exciting year for the Snow household.

9 comments:

Becky said...

I am in love with this post! I am with you on a lot of those... I bet most of us are but just don't say it.

Keep up the good work on the Diet Coke!! That is what I feel is getting me through my work day.

Love you and hope to see you soon!

al + sar said...

Ha ha I miss you!! Baby hungry what?? Get on it!! And where is your old make out spot with lots of houses?? Email me back please, love ya!

Brooke and Kris G said...

HI!!! Tell me about the looking like a hag thing. I wrote the book on it! Besides you always have cute clothes on and look good. I revert to one outfit. And isnt Tyler the cutest little being EVER!? I honestly love him. And work is never ending to say the least! See ya mannana

Ashlee said...

So funny and wow you are busy...

p.s. I can't wait til that 'baby hunger' turns into an actually baby for you guys :)

Emily and Alan said...

What a cute post Linds! We need to come see your new place sometime...I bet you are loving it!

Jamie said...

Love your post - it sounds like you are in the best place in life right now - enjoy it! I remember When we did not have any kids and I was working 10 to 12 hours a day and then coming home and making dinner and still being the wife - I felt so successful!

daniel and katie said...

hey so i finally got a blog check it out at kdvettori.blogspot.com I love this post. I want to see where you guys are living these days and i miss you! we should hang out soon

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

You are too cute! I loved your post! I know how you feel! I am so baby hungry! I just have to wait for better timing. I love your pics below of V-day too! You guys are so cute! I am gonna have to try some of those grapes. :)

melissa said...

So funny! I have to say, I was totally expecting you to say you were pregnant! Jump on the bandwagon already! :)