Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas


Meg, Britt, Me (the family shrimp) Jen and Barb
The Snow Girls


Jeff surprised me with a bike.....I LOVE it!
I can't wait till I can ride it

Jans, Chels, puppy pocket, me, and Whit

Charity, Whitney, and me The Rogers Girls

I love my hubby!

This year was mine and Jeff's third Christmas together........how fast time goes by! Ever since I can remember we have had a large dinner party at my parent's home on Christmas Eve. My dad makes his famous spaghetti and meatballs and invisible shrimp scampi. It's always a crowd favorite, we pretty much eat till we're sick! For the past three years Jeff and I have slept over at my parent's on Christmas Eve and then have woken up and opened presents with them on Christmas morning. After presents we headed out to the Hancock's/Hawkins' home (my sister's in-laws) for our ten year tradition where we have a gourmet breakfast in our jammies. So YUMMY! Christmas day is spent with the Snow family. We usually meet up around 1:00 or so and open up presents together. Christmas day is filled with movies, food, and games till the wee hours of the night. We had a fabulous Christmas with our families!

No comments: