Friday, November 21, 2008
TWILIGHT
One word....AMAZING! Because of some great friends and sweet connections we were able to rent out a theatre at Jordan Commons to see an early showing of Twilight! We saw it at 7:00 last night and two hours later I was left wanting more! I was completely wrong about Edward, I wasn't so certain about the actor who played him, but after last night I am sold! I thought it followed the book really well too! I want to hear other people's opinions though. If you haven't seen it I suggest you go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Seriously LOVED IT!!! I want to see it 5 more times!
Loved it!! So cool that you saw it at 7... we were at the midnight showing and i loved every second!! I want more too and im thinking of when I can go next.. maybe tonight haha!! probably sold out though!!
I agree, I loved it! I've never read the books and I never will but the movie was great! I loved the part when Edward saved Bella from the guys in the alley, that was hot! :)
Post a Comment