To our sweet baby BOY ………
What an experience pregnancy has been so far! I spent all but four weeks of the first trimester with my head in a toilet. Good thing your puppy brother Leonidas is such a good sport! He would always accompany me to the bathroom to make sure I was ok. When your Dad was able to finally stomach the constant vomiting he joined us too, your Mom needed lots of support apparently. I dry heaved all the time and every time I made that awful noise Leo would immediately dash for the bathroom as if to say “come on Mom you know what happens next!” It made eating, cooking, cleaning, and working quite difficult I must say, but I would gladly relive that experience all over again! Now, the second trimester has been a completely different story! I don’t fall asleep at 7:00 p.m. anymore. Daddy doesn’t have to carry me to bed, cook dinner, clean, or do laundry by himself. I am your Daddy’s wife again!
From the beginning I knew you were a little boy! I just had a special feeling about you. Your Dad on the other hand thought otherwise. But I will tell you a little secret Mr. Sawyer….. I have never seen a bigger smile and more attentive eyes from your Dad then I did last Friday August 20, 2010. When the ultrasound tech told us you were a baby boy I looked over at your Dad, the look on his face was indescribable a memory that I will cherish always. We saw your cute button nose and little lips, your long legs and tiny toes, you were stretching and moving all around. We can’t believe you are OURS, our little boy! Sometimes I still feel like I am dreaming.
Daddy and Mommy love you so much! We are so grateful to have you in our lives. We look forward to all the fun memories that lie ahead.
Love you baby Sawyer!!
XOXO Daddy and Mommy
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Glad yours improved with the 2nd tri! I'm third tri and still stuck with my head in the toilet...
Hooray for baby boys! Yours will be so beautiful!
Yay!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! A boy!!!
AHHH congrats on the boy! That's so exciting! Love you
Such a cute post. I am excited to see this little guy..and gald you are feeling better!
Sawyer! Best name EVER! I love it!
This is so cute Linds! I'm glad you are feeling better and am so excited for you! And I LOVE the name!
So exciting you are having a BOY!!! Congrats! Love the name!
CUTE name! I can totally relate to the memory of looking at your husband after you hear it is a boy and they look like they have been punched in the face with happiness! This post was adorable.
What a sweet post, congratulations on your baby boy.
wow. i think motherhood has created the bawl baby in me. Your posts recently made me cry...prob since I relate so much to the excited feelings and love for the child you've not yet met! Such a cute name you have picked out too! I have thought it was a good one for a little while. All i have to say is that if you wear make up delivery day, make sure your mascara is waterproof! SO happy for you all!
wow. i think motherhood has created the bawl baby in me. Your posts recently made me cry...prob since I relate so much to the excited feelings and love for the child you've not yet met! Such a cute name you have picked out too! I have thought it was a good one for a little while. All i have to say is that if you wear make up delivery day, make sure your mascara is waterproof! SO happy for you all!
HORAY for baby boys!!!! They are crazy and get into EVERYTHING... and it's the funnest thing in the world.
What a sweet post! We can't wait to meet Sawyer:)
Post a Comment