Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BLACKOUT

Proud of you Matt Snow!Fun fun game!






On Monday Mr. Hubby celebrated his 25th birthday! It weirds me out that we have know each other since we were 12 we were kids and now we are just old.....bring on the wrinkles!! Secretly I have been wishing that we had our own reality t.v. show just because this last week I probably peed my pants every day! I have the funniest Husband. The things he does and the things that come out of his mouth just kill me! I really can't even do him justice, I just wish I had it all on tape cause I don't ever want to forget it. Life really is so much better when you have someone so funny to share it with! Happy Birthday Jeffrey!

3 comments:

al + sar said...

Matt plays for the U?? I did not know that! Go Matt! Happy Bday Jeff!! Lets go out soon k? Love ya!

Kristin Morgan said...

Ok. Where have I been? Since when did Matt play for the U?

the driggs said...

Oh how I miss U games!!! I am excited to spend this weekend with you in SG!!

xoxo