So I may or may not have cried on my 25th Birthday.......Who am I kidding I totally broke down like numerous times! So silly I know but for some reason I just feel so OLD. Saying you are 25 is so close to 30 that it gave me a minor panic attack. Yes completely true and I am completely lame!! Please tell me someone out there had a hard time turning 25 and I am not the only one!! PLEASE TELL ME!! Anyways I had a great Birthday despite the tears. I have an amazing Husband, Family, and Friends who made me feel so special! I am a very lucky girl to be surrounded by so many wonderful people! Friday we met up with my sisters and the Panniers for some Dodo and THRILLER (one of my favorite people was in it). Saturday Jeff and I went with Matt and Britt to the U game. Thank heavens we won! After the game we headed to Park City to spend the night. We ate dinner at Baja Cantina then found ourselves buying Walmart special swimsuits to go hot tubing in. Very very funny!! Overall it was a very fun birthday. Hopefully my next birthday won't bring tears!
So fun. Happy b-day!!! For the pumpkins on my blog.. I just used mod podge and cover the pumpkin- any glue would prob work. Then sprinkle glittler all over. It's pretty messy but they turn out so cute:)
I have to agree that I too feel old. I've been feeling it for the past 6 months! 25 is a quarter of a century! Geez. Don't cry friend. Try teaching teenagers, you'll really feel old and we're only 25! It looks like you had an awesome weekend!
happy 25th!! :) I turned 25 just a couple weeks ago and freaked out a little too. Wait until you get pregnant, then you really feel old. Im glad you found my blog, you guys look great as usual, i hope you dont mind me adding you guys to my list! :)
We're just two people in love! Enjoying our new home and our new dog Leonidas! Stick with me as I try to document all of our adventures. Enjoy our blog!
7 comments:
So fun. Happy b-day!!! For the pumpkins on my blog.. I just used mod podge and cover the pumpkin- any glue would prob work. Then sprinkle glittler all over. It's pretty messy but they turn out so cute:)
I will probably cry on my 25th bday too...we are getting so old! Good you had a fun weekend! Love ya!
I have to agree that I too feel old. I've been feeling it for the past 6 months! 25 is a quarter of a century! Geez. Don't cry friend. Try teaching teenagers, you'll really feel old and we're only 25! It looks like you had an awesome weekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINZ... you are beautiful and have NOTHING to worry about!! PS can I copy your awesome style and taste in clothes you look great.
happy 25th! when i turned 24 i felt old so who knows how 25 will go
happy 25th!! :) I turned 25 just a couple weeks ago and freaked out a little too. Wait until you get pregnant, then you really feel old. Im glad you found my blog, you guys look great as usual, i hope you dont mind me adding you guys to my list! :)
Oh Linds, you cried?? You are so cute! 25 is NOT old!! You are great! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment