We are so ready to meet our little Sawyer! At this time in our lives we are feeling very overwhelmed, but it's a good overwhelmed feeling! We are extremely blessed to have so many amazing people surrounding us! We can't wait for Sawyer to meet these people and to learn how they have influenced his Daddy and Mommy's lives. Pregnancy has been quite the journey for both Jeff and I. It's brought many firsts, lots of laughs, tons of meltdowns, and weird disagreements. Let's just say our marriage has grown so much in the last 9 months, and it truly has been a special experience for our little family! This post is to all of you who make our lives so wonderful, we love you!!

6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys Linds! Keep us posted...I can't wait to see him.
Cute pics and I love your gray jacket cover thing!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad you posted because I have been thinking about you guys lately and wondering if you had the baby yet. Good luck!! There is nothing like having that very first baby and seeing him/her the first time! I think that's why I keep having kids cause it's so cool!!!!! CONGRATS again and I can't wait to see pics of the little guy
(that was alot of blah blah blah..sorry :) )
Linds,
you look so cute! Your hair is so long and pretty! I can't wait to see that little guy... he's going to be one lucky babe!
good luck!
xoxo
Danielle
You look gorgeous Linz!
Can't wait for Sawyer to arrive...
Yay he is here! I cant wait to come meet him! I love these pics, you hair is gorgeous! xoxo
You're beautiful Linds :). Such a cute little family.
Post a Comment