I LOVE anything Halloween so I jumped on the opportunity to have some of the cute girls in my family over for a Witches Night. We ate some yummy soup and made darling glitter pumpkins!! (Thanks Ash!!) My sweet 92 year old Grandma won the Best Witch award! I love all of these ladies so much! Oh and I also hit my 5 month mark that day so I thought I would post a belly shot.
We're just two people in love! Enjoying our new home and our new dog Leonidas! Stick with me as I try to document all of our adventures. Enjoy our blog!
5 comments:
Lindsay you look absolutely amazing! So excited for you and Jeff.
Look at you! Your belly has popped since I saw you a month ago! You look great!
what a fun idea! and you look great Lindsay!
Love your cute belly, so fun!
you are the most darling pregnant girl.
oh how i miss you. im excited to see you over the holidays.
hope you and jeff are doin great!
xoxo,
lil sis
Post a Comment