In May we were lucky enough to get away and enjoy the Hawaiian sunshine with the Snow clan. Thanks to Greg and Barb it was a fabulous trip from the yummy food, to the beach, to the pool, to our roommates, to our walks on the beach, to the beautiful sunsets, to a first birthday, to the bucket game on the beach at dark (I advise not to do this one, I never knew there were so many crabs out at night.) We have such a fun family and we feel so lucky to all be so close! Can’t wait for our next adventure!! P.S. I have gotten really bad at taking pictures so this trip was not documented very well!
We're just two people in love! Enjoying our new home and our new dog Leonidas! Stick with me as I try to document all of our adventures. Enjoy our blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment