Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So We Caved.....

We are Jeff and Lindsay.....Welcome to our blog!! After months of resisting, we caved and so here we are. I am not quite sure what I am doing, hopefully I will catch on soon, so excuse the construction! Thanks Sar for walking me through everything ha ha ha!

5 comments:

al + sar said...

WELCOME WELCOME! Im so glad you joined the blogging world! Love you guys!

the driggs said...

Yay!!! I am so excited you guys have a blog:)

xoxo-Pris

Kristin Morgan said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw your link on Pris and Chad's page! I am so excited, I can now see what my favorite people are doing! Yeah! I love you guys and miss you too!

Kristin

Becky said...

Hey I just found your blog by jumping from one to the other... I have been waiting for you to jump on in! I am so excited to always see what you are up to!!

Maybe we could take some pictures of our study widow nights...

Love you!!

The Greenwoods said...

HEY LINDS!!! THIS IS HAILEY (HANSEN) GREENWOOD! i AM GLAD YOU CAVED IN IT IS SO MUCH FUN TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EVERYONE!!